Note: You may only access these links from your account

Permission to take Principles Courses

Current general business majors who will be eligible to declare a specialty major after the current term can request permission to take MIS 309, MKTG 351, MGMT 371, or FIN 331.

Permission to take Principles Courses Form

Change Your Major/Minor

Ready to change or declare your major within the School of Business? This form is also used if you are a business major wanting to add or delete a major or minor.

Change your Major/Minor Form

Transfer Credit

If current UM students want to take a course at another college or university, they must seek permission to take the transfer course.

Transfer Credit Form