Connecting students and graduates with engaged employers and alumni. Meeting employer skill needs with career-ready students and graduates.
Whether you are a Fortune 500 or a small business, we will help you connect with and hire our talented, business-ready students and graduates for full-time, part-time or internship opportunities.
Our goals include:
- Discover your talent acquisition goals
- Find the most appropriate channel to match those talent acquisition goals with our ‘business-ready’ students and graduates
- Seek on-campus or virtual engagement opportunities for your company to brand itself, actively recruit, and present industry or company-specific content to targeted student audiences
- Bring your feedback to School of Business leadership and faculty to keep curriculum relevant regarding current and future company / industry trends
- Actively plan and strategize with School of Business Career Preparation team to best support both recruiting organizations and our students
Ready to hire an Ole Miss Business Rebel?
Mr. Tyler Meisenheimer
Business Connect Program Director
Jackson Avenue Center – Suite M – Room M10
Tyler will help employers find a tailored solution to match your employment needs with highly-qualified Ole Miss Business students.
Ms. Colleen Clark
Career Events Coordinator
Jackson Avenue Center – Suite M