The award covers $30,000 in tuition for two full-time students from Mississippi, who are entering the on-campus MBA program this summer or fall.
Eligible students must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to a diverse MBA student body
- Understanding of discrimination in the United States
- Commitment to better communications across racial, ethnic and/or cultural lines
- Ability to overcome educational, social or family disadvantages
- Academic merit and leadership potential on equity and inclusion issues
In addition to tuition assistance, the Pozen Scholars will be matched with professional business leaders who will provide mentoring support during and after the students’ MBA education.
For information, or to apply, please contact Ashley McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full story, please see https://news.olemiss.edu/training-racially-diverse-business-leaders/