Sam Hammoud is the Information Technology Coordinator, Senior Web Application Developer, and Adjunct Instructor of MIS at the School of Business – the University of Mississippi.
With an experience of 15+ years in the IT field, Hammoud provides leadership for the continuous development of a groundbreaking, dynamic, and secure information technology environment throughout the University.
His current position is a professional-level managerial role that is highly technical and requires extensive IT experience and a graduate degree. Mr. Hammoud holds a bachelor’s degree in MIS and an MBA from the University of Mississippi. His position is of critical importance to the operations of the school of Business Administration.
Some of his primary responsibilities:
- Allocating IT resources
- Managing distance learning
- Monitoring and improving network security
- Hiring, training, coaching, and mentoring team members
- Developing and maintaining software
- Training users to use systems
- Drafting action plans and leading meetings with department executives to review project status and proposed changes
- Defining IT strategy and drafting comprehensive road map to align to Business Strategy